Hampton Tedder Technical Services, Inc. is looking for an energetic person who will have the ability to work effectively and maintain the highest level of confidentiality & honesty. Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including active listening and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Candidate should be organized and able to prioritize and multi-task with Project Managers. The ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment is critical. No job is too small, and “not in my job description” does not apply to this position.
Candidate will possess strong knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Issuing invoices to customers as well as maintaining monthly invoice spreadsheet
· Updating customer files with issued invoices
· Entering invoices into customer invoicing websites
· Ordering job specific insurance
· Opening jobs and creating work orders
· Purchase Order Verification
· Assisting Project Managers with scheduling/dispatching of field technicians and equipment
· Handling travel arrangements for personnel and field technicians
· Tracking purchases and receipts for division manager
· Assisting division staff as needed
· Able to meet strict deadlines
· Extremely detail oriented
· Possess organization and document control skills
· Follows direction
· Maintain employee confidentiality
· Ability to type 50+ WPM
· Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office required (advance Excel skills preferred)
This position includes full benefits (medical, dental, vacation pay, sick pay, paid holidays & retirement).
Applicant must pass proficiency tests for typing and Excel before being considered for interview; please submit resume and salary requirements.
Applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening during new hire process.
Interested in applying? Please send your resume to email@example.com.